Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 1 - Off to a good start

I was going to start on my birthday, but I decided to have a little fun on my last day before the challenge started! So here I am, it's Day 1 of my challenge, June 10, and so far I'm feeling good. I didn't get up and exercise this morning, though, because I haven't been sleeping well for the past few nights. :(

I had a homemade egg mcmuffin for breakfast and have already drank two cups of water today. Jarrod is bringing me lunch today, so I'm not sure what that is going to be, I told him to make it healthy though! For dinner I am planning on a salad if I can make it to the store to pick up some chicken.

If I don't get a chance to walk tonight, I am going to use housework as my exercise for the day. Lord knows my bathroom needs some attention.

My attitude today is awesome. I'm really looking forward to losing this weight and starting to feel better about myself!

No comments: