Friday, August 22, 2008

Non-Scale Victory - A Smaller Belt!

This morning as I was getting ready for work, I put on a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in awhile. I wasn't paying attention when I was putting my belt on, and I was like, "Where is the hole?" I look down, and I'm past the smallest hole, trying to shove the pin into the leather! No wonder it wasn't working!



I am very anal about wearing a belt, so I dug WAY in the back of my closet and pulled out an old belt I hadn't worn in probably 2 years. It really doesn't go with jeans, but I was desparate for SOME kind of belt. I put it on, and not only did it FIT, I didn't even have to use the first hole! I'm already on the second hole!



Needless to say, I am going to buy a couple new belts this weekend! YAY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

8 pounds! Wow! Good work! By my calculations that is very well on the way to surpassing 30 pounds by 30.

I am the same way with my belt. Jaci makes fun of me because I now have to use the very smallest of 6 holes and I have so much extra belt left that it hangs off the side of my pants.

Mom said...

Wow, fabulous. Dad has one belt that he STILL wears . . . it goes around to the loop in the middle of his back and still hangs down 6 inches!!! He said it was because the belt was stretched, not because he has ost 37 lbs now. MOM